Terms and Conditions:
- Continuing Education Course/Online Webinar Cancellation Policy: Participant cancellation for continuing education courses and online webinars will be accepted 14 days prior to the start date of the course or webinar, minus a $75 administration fee. There are NO REFUNDS after the 14-day deadline.
- Private mentoring services for CCS preparation including practice tests, case studies and research project mentoring are all non-refundable once paid.
- Good Heart Education, LLC reserves the right to cancel any Continuing Education Course or Online Webinar due to insufficient registration or extenuating circumstances.
- In the event of a course or webinar cancellation by Good Heart Education, the course or webinar tuition will be refunded.
- Course discounts must be applied at the time of registration and are non-transferable.
- Good Heart Education, LLC is not responsible for any expenses incurred by participants if the course must be cancelled.