Terms and Conditions:
- Continuing Education Course/Online Webinar Cancellation Policy: Participant cancellation for continuing education courses and online webinars will be accepted 15 days prior to the start date of the course or webinar, minus a $75 administration fee. There are NO REFUNDS after the 15-day deadline.
- Private mentoring services for CCS preparation including practice tests, case studies and research project mentoring are all non-refundable once paid.
- Good Heart Education, LLC reserves the right to cancel any Continuing Education Course or Online Webinar due to insufficient registration or extenuating circumstances.
- In the event of a course or webinar cancellation by Good Heart Education, the course or webinar tuition will be refunded.
- Course discounts must be applied at the time of registration and are non-transferable.
- Good Heart Education, LLC is not responsible for any expenses incurred by participants if the course must be cancelled.
- Substitution for attendees will be accepted. Permission for attendee substitutions must be made in writing and submitted to Good Heart Education within 24 hours of course start time. Substitutions may be made without penalty.